Now, of course, may God protect us from this virus! But, also – it’s up to us to do what we can to look after ourselves.
Therefore, this post’s about the different ways you can protect yourself from Covid by supporting and strengthening your gut.
All guts have bacteria – but the trick is, to make sure that bacteria is a healthy one. How do we do that? Easily…
The best way to keep the good bacteria going is by maintaining a healthy digestive system and boosting your metabolism.
Below are a list of ways that we can boost our metabolisms.
Probiotics are found in loads of stuff… Here’s a list of foods/drinks that are enriched with the stuff!
🌟 Supplements (pill-form)
🌟 Actimel or Yakult
🌟 Cheese: specifically cheddar, mozzarella and gouda
I’ve gotta tell you – I’m ecstatic at finding out the health benefits of cheese! Cannot and will not live without it, and now – I have a reason.
Here’s more information on the types of foods which, when added to meal plans can benefit the gut.
And, now – for a list of ways to improve your metabolism…
Changing your lifestyle & diet
1) Increase the amount of protein in your meal-plan, where possible
2) Stay hydrated by drinking more water
3) Keep active
4) Drink green or oolong tea or black coffee
5) Try to literally spice up your meals 🌶
6) Sleep – catch some 💤 for 8 hours straight
7) Cook with coconut oil (instead of butter and cooking oil)
8) Don’t stress – a negative mental-health will have adverse affects
Of course, maintaining a balanced lifestyle and diet are key. Try to get a routine in place where you eat, sleep and get active each day.